Jackpot 6000 is a popular three reel, 5 payline classic slot game which was developed by Net Entertainment. In addition to a 6000 coin jackpot, the game also features a double-up game and a Supermeter mode in which you can win random jackpots.
Jackpot 6000 information
The jackpot in the game is, as the name suggests, 6000 coins which is the payout for three Joker symbols appearing in any active payline. The second highest payout is 1600 coins for an 8 coin bet when the same combination appears on the reels.
The regular symbols are the Joker, Star, Bell, Grapes, Lemons and Cherries. Being a simple game, Jackpot 6000 does not have a wild symbol or a scatter symbol. The game however, has two interesting bonus features: the gamble feature and the Super-meter Jackpot Bonus feature. The gamble feature is activated whenever any winning combination appears on the reels. The player chooses either heads or tails, and if he/she wins, the winning amount is doubled.
The Supermeter feature is optionally activated after any winning spin. Clicking spin again adds your winnings to the Supermeter display at the top of the machine. Supermeter mode raises the stakes by costing 20 coins per spin. However, this feature gives the player an opportunity to win when there are two Jokers anywhere on the reels. Each combination of two Jokers gives the player a random prize bonus of between 10 and 6000 coins. If you do not wish to enter Supermeter mode or double up your winnings you can press Collect to bank your win instead.
How to play Jackpot 6000
The Jackpot 6000 slot machine features a row of seven main buttons which control play:
- Collect - Bank your winnings, as opposed to gambling them on the double-up or Supermeter games.
- Transfer - Press to bank a win 20 coins at time, in case you want to double only part of your winnings.
- Bet - Changes the bet level from 1 through to 10 coins.
- Heads Symbol - Attempt to double up your winnings, betting on heads.
- Tails Symbol - Attempt to double up your winnings, betting on tails.
- Max Bet - Maximises the bet level at 10 coins and spins the reels.
- Spin - Spin the reels at the current bet level, or enters Supermeter mode after a winning spin.
You can also adjust sound and autoplay settings using the small controls at the bottom left of the game window.