StaffStaff
CL - klaw's picture
Thanks given: 3317
Thanks received: 580
3 September 2015 - 4:04am

[expired] WIN a trip to Bali and Apple goodies at LeoVegas

No replies

dazzle_me_leovegas.jpg
LeoVegas are running some great bonuses and competitions throughout September to celebrate the launch of Dazzle Me, the latest video slot from Net Entertainment. Check out what's on offer:

1. DEPOSIT FOR FREE SPINS
  • Offer: Deposit and play through $80 to receive 50 extra spins, $150 to receive 100 extra spins. Free spins are for Dazzle Me slot. Eligible players will received their extra spins in one lump sum the following Monday at 15:00 CET.
  • When: promotional period runs from 24th August until 20th September 2015. Deposit free spins can be earned each week of the promotional period. The weeks are classified as:
    Monday 24th - Sunday 30th August
    Monday 31st August - Sunday 6th September
    Monday 7th - Sunday 13th September
    Monday 14th - Sunday 20th September
2. WIN A TRIP FOR 2 TO BALI WORTH $5000
  • How to enter: Deposit and play through $10 during the promotional period on ANY game, you will automatically be granted a ticket into the prize draw. The winner will be randomly drawn on Friday 11th September 2015.
  • When: promotional period runs from 24th August to 10th September 2015.
3. WIN APPLE PRODUCTS
  • How to enter: Deposit and wager $10 on any game during the promotional period to earn a raffle ticket into the draw.
  • When: promotional period runs from 11th to 17th September 2015, with 3 winners drawn randomly on Friday 18th September, then 18th to 24th September 2015, with another 3 winners drawn randomly on Friday 25th September.
  • Prizes: Winners will receive a brand new Apple product prize package, each worth up to $800.

If you are new to LeoVegas, simply click on the bonus button below to register. Should you choose to claim the welcome bonus, you'll be able to use the 180 free spins on Dazzle Me slot during 24th August to 24 September 2015.

This bonus is no longer available.

Good luck!

18+, www.begambleaware.org, T&Cs apply