usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 230
24 December 2011 - 4:32am

What is the best/worst gift you ever received?

46 replies • Last post
Click to show this thread's original post ▼

I would have to say the best gift I ever received was a camera that I bought for myself.

The worst gift would have to be a green sweater.

2 hope777, barbadosslim93

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
Thanks given: 1393
Thanks received: 1043
8 January 2012 - 7:46pm
Sophia][quote=LuckyMe wrote:

Soo sweet of you.... I adore creative presents, even the worst one can be gifted the way that makes it memorable for life...

Thank you, Sophie, and so true! 🙂

geGambleMaster
Gold PlayerGold Player
GambleMaster's picture
Thanks given: 27
Thanks received: 40
9 January 2012 - 1:54pm

This Christmas I've got the best present from my boyfriend, a sweet gold ring of a flower shape, with a stone inside... completely not his style of giving presents 🙂 But it is awesome!

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
9 January 2012 - 7:58pm
GambleMaster wrote:

This Christmas I've got the best present from my boyfriend, a sweet gold ring of a flower shape, with a stone inside... completely not his style of giving presents 🙂 But it is awesome!

Wow, I love jewelry. What a nice gift. 🙂

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
13 January 2012 - 10:54am

I got a present from myself for the new year 😀) it's tablet digitizer, graphic one from amazon and I'm waiting it to be shipped soon (party)

gestavrinho
GamblerGambler
stavrinho's picture
Thanks given: 5
Thanks received: 2
13 January 2012 - 12:21pm
salivan_genius wrote:

I got a present from myself for the new year 😀) it's tablet digitizer, graphic one from amazon and I'm waiting it to be shipped soon (party)

wow nice gift Salivan!
What about the worst gifts u've ever received ?! o_O

I remember once I forgot about some special day and had to improvise... it was horrible day.. I won't post it here...
(faepalm)

geTuntex
Card SharkCard Shark
Tuntex's picture
Thanks received: 5
13 January 2012 - 1:23pm
GambleMaster wrote:

I also received golden ring from my boyfriend! just 2 weeks passed and I cannot live without it! Love it so much!

and the worst gift I've ever received as I remember is the golden necklace with the shape of lief.. I didn't like it so much:( maybe for somebody it's good , but it's not of my style at all 😢

stavrinho wrote:

wow nice gift Salivan!

I remember once I forgot about some special day and had to improvise... it was horrible day.. I won't post it here...
(faepalm)

come on tell us stavrinho... share your experience with us! 😳

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
13 January 2012 - 5:02pm
stavrinho wrote:

wow nice gift Salivan!

(faepalm)

Curious minds HAVE to know now! No fair teasing us like that, lol!

Besides the gifts with sentimental value, my very favorite gifts will always be cash. Bring on the Benjamins, lol!

What is very awkward are those gifts where you have to ask, "What is it?" lol!

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
14 January 2012 - 12:27am
Tuntex wrote:

I also received golden ring from my boyfriend! just 2 weeks passed and I cannot live without it! Love it so much!

and the worst gift I've ever received as I remember is the golden necklace with the shape of lief.. I didn't like it so much:( maybe for somebody it's good , but it's not of my style at all 😢

Guys, When you have no idea what to give us, jewelry is always a big hit unless it's ugly like a leaf. Something sentimental..our favorite color or object or something ingraved with sentiments.

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
14 January 2012 - 12:29am
salivan_genius wrote:

I've always wanted one of those. Great gift! I seem to buy myself the best gifts too because I know exactly what I want.

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
14 January 2012 - 9:38am
Tuntex wrote:

come on tell us stavrinho... share your experience with us! 😳

Don't be a teaser, Stavrinho!

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
14 January 2012 - 9:38am
LuckyMe wrote:

I've always wanted one of those. Great gift! I seem to buy myself the best gifts too because I know exactly what I want.

Yeah, me too 😀 and for my closest friends too, because I always guess what they would like or not

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
14 January 2012 - 3:12pm

I think some of the best gifts are also unexpected gifts. They don't have to cost a lot of money either. Flowers are always a great gift.

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
14 January 2012 - 3:40pm

I agree with you. I also like the gifts, that were made specially for me, for example crafts and so on, which do not cost much and maybe are just rubbish for others, but means very much for me

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
14 January 2012 - 6:52pm
salivan_genius wrote:

I agree with you. I also like the gifts, that were made specially for me, for example crafts and so on, which do not cost much and maybe are just rubbish for others, but means very much for me

Yes, I agree. People who take the time to make us something are very special as is the gift. I remember my kids giving me dandelions when they were small. Those times are great memories.

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
14 January 2012 - 8:38pm

I heard somewhere and have since always called dandelions "the children's flower." (Instead of weeds, lol) My boys used to bring me in bouquets of dandelions, lol, and I would put them on the table in a little vase. They loved making drawings for me and all over the drawing it would say "I love you mom." Then they grew up. lol Once in a while my oldest son will bring me something for no reason, and that is always a nice surprise to know he was thinking of me. 🙂

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
14 January 2012 - 11:41pm
hope777 wrote:

I heard somewhere and have since always called dandelions "the children's flower." (Instead of weeds, lol) My boys used to bring me in bouquets of dandelions, lol, and I would put them on the table in a little vase. They loved making drawings for me and all over the drawing it would say "I love you mom." Then they grew up. lol Once in a while my oldest son will bring me something for no reason, and that is always a nice surprise to know he was thinking of me. 🙂

I love taking photos of dandelions and most flowers.They are very intricate. I love the close up photos of them even better. Dandelions are the flowers of love.